Numa Numa Hentai II Numa Numa Hentai II

Nice

It was okay, but the animation was weird and parts.

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah, I am still working on the 3D... heh, give me a year :P

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

p00p m00se

Damnit, I was so disappointed, you shoud've done something sick like the tricky in the first film, all you did here was put flipping images and words instead of something disgusting like the first. The same boy thing was the best part of this whole movie

StrangeClock responds:

I was actually going to put in Neil, the guy who raves at inappropriate times, but by the time I was nearly finished I just couldn't bring myself to animate him and made off easy with this.

Morphemon Duelists 1.1 Morphemon Duelists 1.1

In response to cael

Watch the damn flash. It's funny. If you actually watched it, you'd see why it got front page. Good flash, hope to see more soon!

Lilium Lilium

o_0

That was just so creepy.... I noticed that some people said you were ripping of an Anime, but I trust that you made this flash yourself.... I hope to see more from you. You have real talent..

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Funny

But warcraft III being the only game made for a mac??? Hmm, theres Halo, and Doom 3, and the older Bungie games (Marathon, Myth, etc.) And even though there aren't as many for Windows PC, tehre are more than that. Funny flash though.

Attack of the Killer Boob Attack of the Killer Boob

Rip-off

It's in a sense a rip off of the movie "Everything you wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask". Only the scene with the killer boob in that was funnier.

Super Mario: Mixed Worlds Super Mario: Mixed Worlds

Get a fucking LIFE

We've seen this shit before. Mario fights some other old forgotten character from the old days, loses, wins, maybe wins, loses I dunno. I just couldn't bear sitting through this.... The only thing I thought funny was Darth Vader popping in...

Domi's Life in Gaia Domi's Life in Gaia

SooOOOO DulLLL

Boring... BORING... BOR-FUCKIN-ING!!

A cry for video portal-3D A cry for video portal-3D

Nice job on the 3D

But otherwise there was not much point...

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

Worms and halo.....

Will someone make a mod of this PLEASE?!??! The movie was boring.... but a Halo mod for Worms World Party *drools*